Location: Kuala Lumpur
Company: Plus Xnergy Holding
- To handle full set of accounts.
- In charge of delivering timely and accurate month/year-end closing accounts, general ledger, accounting record/report along with supportive documents.
- Managing data entry of Account Payable (AP), receivable (AR) and prepare Journal Entries (GL), fixed asset (FA), prepayment schedule, bank & creditor reconciliation, P&L, balance sheet etc
- To handle the tax estimate or tax related issues of the Company.
- To assist in ensuring effective internal control procedures and compliance of accounting standards, company policies and statutory requirements.
- Deal and work with various stakeholders to ensure smooth operation of company.
- Perform account receivable transaction by using SAP, Quickbooks and UBS accounting software.
- Fresh graduate is welcome to apply.