Location: Kuala Lumpur
Company: Plus Xnergy Holding
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Collate, prepare and interpret reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements.
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
- Ensure that enough funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- 1. Possess experience and ability to manage teams of AP, AR, Treasury, GL.
- 2. Prior experience in MFRS requirements would be ideal for this role.
- 3. Ability to do group consolidation is an added advantage.