Location: Kuala Lumpur
Department: Utility & International Business
Company: Plus Xnergy Services
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Well versed with solar system project management and engineering design.
- Capable to manage project works with scope compliance, schedule & cost optimization in priorities.
- Manage project cash flow, progress milestone claim/billing and payment collection.
- Able to lead/perform resources management (include manpower and material) for optimize project revenue incurring.
- Governance project team standard of procedure across different business unit to achieve better quality control.
- Develop a detailed project plan, progress tracking and reporting.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Develop, manage and keep tracking on contractual changes/deviations/variations.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Scrutinize and facilitate project delivery progress.
- Implement, develop, cultivate company project management operation cultures and processes with across all branches.
- Ensuring effective implementation, installation quality assurance on project site and the overall integrity of the operation; focusing internally.
- Initiating extra cooperate projects/activities and other management lead interventions wherever gaps in the operation at PXS are identified or issues arise.
Academic Qualification :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Engineering Electrical or equivalent.
- PMP certification is an added advantage for the role.
- Minimum 5 years experienced in managing solar project.
- Experienced in leading a group of project teams and fostering great teamwork and bonding.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Possesses strong knowledge on contract/legal terms (possessed knowledge on FIDIC contract is an added advantage).
- High level of integrity, accountability, strong and mature leadership quality with good planning and problem-solving skills and quality conscious.
- Highly organized and skillful at working on multiple projects simultaneously.