Location: Johor, Kuala Lumpur
Department: Commercial & Industrial
Company: Plus Xnergy Services
- On-site management of sub-contractors.
- Direct supervision of site works with ability to read and interpret construction drawings.
- Communicate plans and ensure timeline is met.
- Conduct site evaluation of the project installation, and report status and issues to respective project manager/engineer.
- Daily progress monitoring and make sure daily work activities are recorded.
- Check and verify installation matches design drawings and raise non-conformances.
- Conduct pre-commissioning checks.
- Ensure compliance with Safety, Health and Environment policies and procedures.
- Ensure all safety requirements are always adhered to at the worksite.
- Oversee the project from beginning to the end as per assigned by superior.
- Other duties as assigned by the superior or the Management.
Academic Qualification :
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Electrical/Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 1-3 years of drafting experience in Electrical/ Civil and Structural industry will be given priority.
- Good communication and drawing skills.
- Able to multi-tasking and work independently under minimal supervision.
- Basic knowledge in electrical/structural.