- Provide administrative support to the Technical team in documentation, correspondence, filing and preparing reports.
- Prepare and compile paperwork related to business development, authority submissions, sales proposal, tenders and client management.
- Organise and maintain business development filing and documentation systems.
- Assist in general office clerical support, which may include photocopying, scanning and faxing.
- Cold calling potential prospects.
- To actively follow up with relevant stakeholder for tendering job.
- Partake in any ad-hoc duties, projects and tasks as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate or Diploma in any field of studies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
- Experience working in Business Development support role will be an advantage.
- Has own transport and able to occasionally travel for work.
- Able to multitask and work independently under minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail.