1. Be actively involved in solar project / energy saving products business development activities.
2. Lead client presentation and consultancy during business development stages.
3. Provide excellent customer service to new and existing clients, to ensure all enquiries are handled professionally.
4. Attend site surveys to examine solar photovoltaic (PV) project feasibility and provide Engineering team with relevant information for PV system design and layout drawing.
5. Act as the brand ambassador and customer focal point of contact during all business dealings.
6. Develop strong relationship with clients and be the bridge between clients and company, ensuring quick response and resolution to any client issues.
7. Develop creative business development tactics to respond to the fast growing solar / energy saving products market in Malaysia.
8. Execute marketing and branding activities such as preparing sales kits, contributing to online and print advertising, and participating in exhibitions, roadshows and seminars.
9. Undertake other sales, marketing and business development duties specified by Management from time to time.