Promotion Terms & Conditions
EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES: EXTRA 5 YEAR-WARRANTY FOR SOLAR INVERTER
Promotion Information Table (“Promotion Details”)
|Promotion Name||Exclusive Offer for Government Employees: Extra 5 Years Warranty for Solar Inverter|
|Promotion Description||New XNERGYSOLAR customers who are eligible will be entitled to a free additional 5 years product warranty (“Warranty Extension”) on the solar inverter for the package purchased.|
|Promotion Period||From 29th September 2021 to 31st October 2021 (both dates inclusive)|
|Eligible Customers||Government employees (including federal government and state government)|
|Eligible Package||All XNERGYSOLAR packages|
|Redemption Limit||Unlimited as long as the purchase is done during the Promotion Period|
|Fulfilment Mechanism||The Warranty Extension shall commence upon commercial operation date of the XNERGYSOLAR PV system.|
- This promotion is as specified in the Promotion Details (“Promotion”) is offered by Plus Xnergy Micro Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Plus Solar Project Sdn Bhd) (“Company”).
- The Promotion is only applicable during the Promotion Period or sooner cancelled by the Company. the Company reserves the right to extend, cease and/or cancel the Promotion at any time before the expiry of the Promotion Period and/or when the Redemption Limit is reached without any prior notice.
- The Promotion is only available to Eligible Customers and is subject to Eligible Customers meeting the Special Conditions. Any Eligible Customers who does not meet the Special Conditions is not entitled to the provision of the Promotion.
- Unless otherwise stated in the Promotion Details, in the event there are multiple promotions (including this Promotion) available during the same Promotion Period, and the customer is an Eligible Customer to more than one promotion, the customer can only choose one promotion and shall no longer be eligible for any other promotions that are available during the same Promotion Period.
- If the Promotion is in the form of a free gift or a voucher from the Company’s partners, suppliers or subcontractors, the Company and its directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, partners and/or subcontractors shall provide the Promotion on an “as is” basis and without warranties, representations or conditions of any kind, including but not limited to any implied warranties, representations and conditions of merchantability , fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. In no event shall the Company be liable for loss, damage or injury arising out of the use or inability to use of the Promotion.
- In the event the Eligible Customer terminates the rent-to-own agreement with the Company before the expiry of the agreement, any unfulfilled Promotion (if any) shall be automatically forfeited, and the Eligible Customer shall not be entitled to exchange the unfulfilled Promotion for other rewards or replace for cash or credit under any circumstances.
- For the avoidance of doubt, no advice or information obtained (whether orally or written) by the customer from the Company, or its directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers, partners and/or subcontractors shall create any warranty or right to sue.
- The Company may at its sole discretion without liability vary, delete, or add the Promotion Details and/or any of these Promotion Terms and Conditions at any time during the Promotion Period without prior notice.
- In the event there are Special Conditions stipulated in the Promotion Details, such Special Conditions shall prevail over these Promotion Terms and Conditions in the event of conflict, inconsistency or ambiguity.
- The Company’s decisions on all matters relating to Promotion including the decisions in determining the eligibility will be final, conclusive and binding and no further correspondence or attempts to appeal, review or dispute of such decisions will be entertained.
- Capitalised words have the meaning as specified in the Promotion Details. Words in the singular include the plural and words in the plural include the singular, and words expressed in one gender (whether masculine, feminine or neuter) include all other genders.