Location: Johor, Kuala Lumpur
Department: Commercial & Industrial, Utility & International Business
Company: Plus Xnergy Services
- Produce CAD Drawings for proposal submission, design, construction and as built.
- Produce PV System simulation and reports with basic knowledge on PV System parameters settings.
- Produce 3D modelling from SketchUp and capable of producing video on shadings analysis.
- Ensure drawings issued comply to company standards, local authority standards and project requirements based on discussion with Technical Engineers
- Work closely with Technical Engineers and Project team to coordinate on deadlines, project requirements and engineer’s design intent
- Produce detailed drawings from simple sketches from Technical Engineers.
- Strong technical knowledge in AutoCAD
- Candidates must possess at least a Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent Certificates in AutoCAD / Sketchup Training
- Required skill(s): AutoCAD 2-D, Sketchup, PV System
- Ability to use CAD software(s) (Revit, Tekla, BIM modelling) will be an advantage
- Working experiences in electrical drafting for this position is preferred